I was organizing some files on my computer and came across these old pictures from college. So friends, walk down Memory Lane with me. And if you're slightly embarrassed by any of these pictures, rest assured that I have worse in my possession. You should thank me for not posting those ones. I'll email them to you instead!
Good ol' Fugal Hall
I took this picture with me on my mission, and people found it especially funny because when you want to call someone ugly in Korea, you call them a pumpkin.
Emily & Darth Vader (I mean, the Blind Illiterate Hunchback/Cataract the Cat/Tom)
Do any of you remember Cami, the cutest girl in the world? She must be 11 or 12 now.
I was too short to participate, so I took pictures instead!
Me & the Hobbits
Homecoming 2003
Halloween 2003
I think Ebbie was actually on the phone, and the rest of us were just making fun of her!
Halloween 2004
This picture is especially funny to me, cause 5 years later we actually WERE pregnant together.
Ahh... the Testing Center.
Ebbie, has Andrew seen this picture? (P.S. do you guys remember our Peaches/Boyfriends video? I sure wish we still had a copy of that!)
The Fireplace!
Ebbie's creepy black gloves.
Heather Heights

This pretty much sums up every night of our Junior year.
You can't stay mad at a Pancake Mouse.
Coolest Ice Sculpture Ever.
Thanks for indulging me! I had a lot of fun looking at these pictures, and I hope my old roommates don't mind too much.
Ha ha! That was awesome! So many good memories. I've actually seen Missy at Macey's here a few times, but I've never seen Cami with her.
ReplyDeleteOh man that was funny. I miss being crazy and staying up late with no repercussions . . .
ReplyDelete