Friday, August 26, 2011

Cooking Mama!

Cooking Mama. My favorite Wii game AND a great description of my life recently.

Being a stay-at-home Mama has its perks! I get to make all of the recipes that I've always wanted to, but never had time for. Like bread. I made rolls and breadsticks for the first time in my life!

I'm no food photographer, so please excuse these poor photos. I just wanted to share these awesome recipes that I've discovered lately.

Flat Bread Pizza with Caramelized Onions and Feta


Only, I made my own pizza crust instead of using flat bread. I'm so domestic.
And here's a great recipe to help stave off the heat:

Fresh Mango Sorbet with Pineapple


This tastes exactly like Mango Melon Starbursts. SERIOUSLY. GOOD.

So if you're stumped about what to make for dinner this week, here are some ideas for you!

3 comments:

  1. you ARE domestic! I can't wait to try some of these recipes. you're amazing Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks good! But the thing I am most excited about is that you have more time to blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about Cooking Mama recently and that one time you came over to play with me. I haven't tried those recipes yet, but I sure do love that blog!

    ReplyDelete