I knew it would happen. And it did. I fell in love with Flagstaff.
My sister and her family just moved to Flagstaff this past weekend, and we drove up to help them unload the truck and get settled.
Ellie and Ada were so fun to watch! They're both walking, running, and dancing now so Ada is definitely keeping up with Ellie. They also both share a love for Yo Gabba Gabba, and got their groove on.

So Flagstaff was about 30 degrees cooler than Phoenix. These next pictures were the view out their windows. All we can see out our windows are parking lots and cars. You can see why I fell in love with the place!

And this is what we saw at IHOP. Who drives this to an IHOP? That's just the way they do it in Flagstaff, I guess.

It was very depressing to watch the temperature rise as we drove the 2 hours back to Phoenix. But we'll see who's laughing in a few months, when they've got snow and we're sipping pina coladas by the pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment