Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Goodbye Car!

The A/C broke in our green car, which is pretty unacceptable if you're going to be living and driving in Arizona. We took it in to get fixed and it turns out that because the car is so old, we'd have to retro-fit our system so new Freon could be put in and then there migth be a leak which would have to be fixed in addition to the retro-fitting cost. For such an old car, we decided it just wasn't worth it.

We decided to put it up on ksl.com so that we could have a few weeks to sell it before the big move. I get a phone call at work from Mike and he said, "Well... we don't have a car anymore." Excuse me?

Within seconds of Mike posting the ad, he was getting phone calls. The first guy that called came and bought it. We were kind of shocked!

I'm not sure this story is really blog worthy, but I didn't get to say goodbye to my car. So green car... this one's for you. Thanks for the good times! I hope you drive well for your new owner!



No comments:

Post a Comment