We made it! Has it really been 3 years? Happy Anniversary! Mike pointed out that we've been married for 3 years, and law school is 3 years. Oh boy!
Anyways, I planned everything this year in hopes that Mike would be totally surprised and I'd win Wife of the Year award. But, Mike has a way of finding out things and I don't think I've ever been able to surprise him.
So we left this behind...

...and went to Logan. It was the first time we've left Ellie overnight, so it was kind of bizarre. We found ourselves talking about her... a lot, and we caught ourselves missing her a lot.
We went rollerskating, and played pool. We walked around the Logan Temple. Mike tried his first Aggie icecream, as pictured below. He tried Aggie Blue Mint, and I stuck with my favorite Lemon Custard.

And then we ate the most incredible Korean food I've had since my mission. Seriously... I haven't had kim chi like that since Korea. It was amazing! Mike looks a little disturbed in this picture, but I promise he liked the food.

I even splurged and got kim bap. I usually never order it because in Korea you can get an entire roll for $1, but it's much more expensive here in the states. Ahh... so delicious!

It was a really great anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! And I know I say it all the time, but Ellie is just the cutest!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! And how fun! I'm actually thinking of heading up there for our anniversary (it's my year to plan, too). Where did you guys stay?
ReplyDeleteP.S. My word verification is "amptbra." Yep, I wear one of those.