I've become a little obsessed with Ellie's hands. She does the cutest things with her hands, all on her own. I'll look down at her and she'll be posing like a little hand model.





Mike and Carol: Till the one day when the lady met this fellow. And they knew that it was more than a hunch, That these two would somehow form a family. That's the way we all became the Trowbridge Bunch.
She is so beautiful. Can my baby go on a date with your baby? (Maybe in 16 years?)
ReplyDeleteHer hands are so cute! As well as her darling little face!!! I can't wait to meet her in person. When you're feeling a little better we should have our wee ones meet.
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! I am so happy for you, and hope everything is going well for you.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny that she does that with her hands! It's amazing what they shock you with :) She is so beautiful Carol!!
ReplyDelete