Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Man & the "Man Meal"

My family threw a baby shower for me, and while we were celebrating the guys decided to go out to Fuddruckers and try their hand at the "Man Meal." This consists of a 1 lb. hamburger, an order of chili cheese fries/bacon & cheese fries, a soda, and 3 scoops of icecream with a brownie. *GAG* Of the 4 that tried, only 2 were able to finish the monstrous meal. I'm proud (?) to say that my husband was among the 2 that finished. Way to go Mike! He was rewarded with a free t-shirt, his picture on the wall, and most likely a few clogged arteries.




The Proof

My brother was the other one to finish, but note the extreme discomfort showing on his face. Mike was nothing but smiles!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I saw Tony's pictures of that on Facebook & thought, "Gross." But good for them for finishing! Chuck even said it sounded gross to eat all at once... That's saying something! Did you have bellies to match after Mike ate all that???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Mike. This brings back memories of the eating contests you and Tom held when we were roomies :). But on another note-PLEASE post a pregnancy photo of you. I'm so sad I'm not around to see you.

    ReplyDelete