Mike and I were out running errands the other day when we passed an Oriental Market. Not being able to pass up the chance, we stocked up on some of our favorite goods. That night I tried making a few Korean dishes from my mission. It was fun. It was messy. And it wasn't nearly as good as I remember it being in Korea.
10 years ago
Well, I can't say that I wish I'd been there... never been a fan of sushi & such, but it looks like you did a good job :)
ReplyDeleteYou need to post a belly picture ;)
Carol, I'm impressed! You look like such a good cook!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is . . . YUM!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's impressive. Except my vision must be crazy, because I looked at the first picture and all I saw was a dirty plate. I'm sure you had something more on there. :)
ReplyDeleteCarol! I just found your blog. Sorry I didn't make it to your baby shower the boys were sick and I didn't want to pass it on. I've never had Korean food but it looks yummy!
ReplyDelete