Thursday, April 21, 2011

Giddy up!

The other morning, Ellie woke up a little earlier than normal. I had worked the night before and was still groggy when I went to get her. I took her back to our room and had her lay down next to me in the bed. She contentedly laid there, while I rubbed her belly. Then she started babbling in Ellie-speak, which consists mainly of gibberish with a "puppy" or "cookie" thrown in every once in awhile. She looked at me and said, "Daddy? Daddy?" Then she turned around to try and find Mike, who was sound asleep on the other side of the bed. She sat up, scrambled over to him and started climbing on top of him. She planted her little diaper bum right on top of his head, with one leg on either side of him. She looked at me, cracked a huge grin and said, "Horsey! Horsey!" as she started bouncing up and down on the unsuspecting daddy's head. I'm not sure if Mike thought it was very funny, but I've never laughed so hard! She just keeps getting cuter!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny! What a cutie! We need to have another play date soon!

    ReplyDelete