She got her immunizations. It was heartbreaking this time because she knew exactly what was going on. The second the nurse came in the room and we made her lay down, she started screaming. Poor baby!
Who would be heartless enough to forever document the pain she had to endure with a picture, you might ask? Well it wasn't me. I'm not that cruel. (Although, I AM posting this on the blog, so I guess that doesn't make me any better.)
Mike thought it would be a good idea to give her a Dum-Dum afterwards, to try and stop the crying and get her mind off the trauma. Yeah, it didn't work so well. Especially when we had to take it away from her to put her jacket on. She screamed even worse than when she got the shots. But she sure looked adorable eating a sucker on her own.
No comments:
Post a Comment