Mike and Carol:
Till the one day when the lady met this fellow. And they knew that it was more than a hunch, That these two would somehow form a family. That's the way we all became the Trowbridge Bunch.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
A Day in the Life of Ellie
A pictorial representation of a day in the life of Ellie.
Ellie in the Ball Pit.
Ellie doing Downward Dog.
Ellie wearing Mom's glasses (one of her favorite things to do).
Ellie... uh... putting a bucket on her head. That's my girl!
A pictorial representation of a day in the life of me would be far less interesting, I assure you.
When we first got engaged, someone pointed out the fact that the Mom & Dad in The Brady Bunch were also named Mike & Carol, and I knew at that point, our new family would be a hit! Although we may not have golden curls, or bell bottoms... we still have a lot of fun. We were married in June of 2008, and our beautiful little Ellie came along in Dec. of 2009. That's the way we all became the Trowbridge Bunch.
Oh I'm sure it would be interesting-because admit it-who taught her to put the bucket on her head. That's what I thought :)
ReplyDeleteI love Ellie's cute little teeth! Also, that ball pit looks like so much fun! We definitely need to plan a play date.
ReplyDelete