As Mike and I were reminiscing on this past summer, we realized that instead of just going to school and work, we actually had quite the eventful summer. Here's a summary:
You never thought it'd happen, but I finally graduated from BYU in Clinical Laboratory Science. I finished up my internship at Timpanogos Regional Hospital, where I've worked ever since.
In May, we went with Mike's family to Washington DC to see Mike's older brother, Zeke, graduate from medical school. We saw the sights and spent a lot of time with family.
In July, I left Mike at home and flew to Washington for my dearest friend's wedding. Duckie has talked for ages about the beautiful San Juan islands, and I finally got to experience it first hand!
Our next adventure was to California to visit Mike's family. The trip included visiting the Jelly Belly Factory, San Francisco, Ghiradelli Square, and Alcatraz.
No comments:
Post a Comment