We had to empty all of our kitchen and bathroom cupboards, cover everything with blankets and sheets and vacate our apartment for hours. So Ellie, Tilly and I went up to Flagstaff to visit Stacy and Mike spent all day at work and school.
Luckily, Mike got home before us to air out the apartment and vacuum up the carnage. When I asked him how many dead bugs he'd seen, he said "It's probably best if you don't know." (Involuntary Shudder)
And the best part is, the pest control man told me earlier that "... in apartment complexes, it's virtually impossible to get rid of these."
Now I miss living in a cold climate even more! Oh Utah, how I miss you!

We certainly hope you keep finding reasons to miss Utah! (How many more years of school does Mike have left??)
ReplyDeleteEw. I HATE cockroaches. One reason I'm definitely glad to live in Utah.
ReplyDelete