Thursday, December 16, 2010

Adventures in Knitting

I've been trying to teach myself to knit, and boy what a long and slow process it has been! Crocheting is just so much faster. I can pump out a hat in an hour! But I've been working on knitting a darn dish cloth for months and I'm not even half way done.

Someday, I aspire to be able to make something like this:

BUNNY SLIPPERS!


My co-worker at Timpanogos Hospital made these for Ellie before she was born, and they finally fit her! I absolutely love them! They are adorable!

I've got a long ways to go before I can knit like that, but practice makes perfect!

Not a very good picture, but this was me getting sick of knitting and falling back on my crochet hooks to make Ellie a wonderfully warm winter hat.

1 comment:

  1. Carol, we NEED to get together and knit and crochet. I only know basics of both and would love to learn more crochet tips from you - you are obviously an expert with the awesome blanket you made and the fact that you can do a hat so fast!

    ReplyDelete